Self-organization of personality, levels, actions, methods and foundations
Self-organization of a person includes the development of will, intelligence through self-discipline, self-education, the acquisition of skills and the development of established habits to complete the assigned tasks. If it is simpler, then you must be responsible for your actions, critically evaluate them, limit yourself in desires in order to achieve the goal.
Self-organized people know how to set tasks, plan every day, overcome difficulties encountered on the way, not turn off the chosen road. They strive for personal, career growth, know how to motivate themselves, distinguish the main from the secondary. Self-organizing people are infantile, spineless, not aware of themselves as a separate person, with an absent sense of duty.
A set of actions that includes self-organization
To educate a self-organized personality, you need to work in three directions:
* develop the necessary qualities, properties that are absent;
* to develop already existing skills, character traits, useful for business;
* get rid of the shortcomings that prevent you from managing your life.
The concept of personality self-organization includes a set of actions:
* setting long-term objectives;
* drawing up short-term and long-term plans;
control over their actions, their adjustment.
After setting the goal, they choose or create ways, means, methods of achieving it.
Each of the main actions can be decomposed into several detailed ones. For example, planning. First, planning methods are analyzed, self-control over it is carried out and, if necessary, corrected.
When performing basic actions, will is required to overcome obstacles, to intensify efforts aimed at achieving the assigned task.
It is necessary to plan not only work, but also rest, spend time and financial resources sparingly, make well-thought-out decisions, and strive for their implementation.
In addition to rationality, remember about the development of spiritual culture, including:
* desires, needs, dreams;
* religious beliefs;
* development of abilities.
To make the world a better place, study the humanities. A developed intellect, a vision of beauty in nature, the works of classics makes life more colorful and sensual. Self-improvement of the cultural level is an integral part of self-organization. Using these points, you can also find yourself or something new for your life.
What are the levels of self-organization
There are three levels of personality self-organization:
* Low. Psycho-emotional protection manifests itself at the subconscious level, which protects the psyche from anxiety, troubled conscience, worries about conflict states. The subconscious mind protects from unpleasant, tragic memories with the help of repression, isolation, sublimation, denial of events. A person with a low level of self-organization lacks motivation, he is not inclined to planning and rational use of time.
* Middle. The average level of self-organization presupposes the predominance of the emotional over the rational. In this case, a person realizes himself as a person, has character, understands the value of time and planning. But he has weak motivation, reflexive skills, so he is not capable of self-control, is inactive, prone to procrastination.
* Tall. A high level of self-organization includes personal characteristics that help to go towards the goal, high motivation, education, professionalism, brought to perfection. A person with a high level of organization of his life is clearly aware of his needs, knows how to break stereotypes, and uses time management.
How to develop self-organizing skills
The development of personality self-organization implies actions aimed at developing, acquiring knowledge, skills, habits:
Study in educational institutions and on your own. The more knowledge, the more accurate and rational the goal setting, the choice of ways to achieve it. Education leads to the accumulation of knowledge, respect for others, and helps to be realized in life.
Have convictions, comprehend the meaning of life, define your needs and desires. Realize yourself as a person, Self-esteem allows you to objectively determine your own shortcomings and advantages, the manner of interaction with other people.
Set specific goals
Only a clear idea of what you want to achieve will give strength in your daily work, make you a successful person. Define the criteria by which you will judge your approach to the goal. Do not rush things, rejoice in modest victories. In addition to professional goals, set yourself goals in life.
Learn to adapt to the situation
Be flexible and adapt to the circumstances.
Get rid of anxiety
Learn from past mistakes. Analyze disturbing thoughts. Ask yourself how important is what you are afraid of, what will happen if it does. Accept the inevitable, go completely into business, so that there is no time for unnecessary thoughts.
Relax in time
Taking a break from work before you realize you’re very tired will take less time to rest. This will increase your productivity.
Divide cases according to their importance
Learn to plan. Define immediate and long-term goals. Use an organizer. The plans should be documented and checked to see if they have been met. Transfer what you did not manage to do until the next day.
Learn to communicate correctly
Before conveying an idea to others, think it over carefully, analyze it. Do not turn the dialogue into a monologue, listen to the interlocutor. Avoid ambiguous words, gestures, follow articulation, culture of speech.
After setting a goal, go to it regardless of the psycho-emotional state, desires, and other subjective distractions.